Monday 17 August 2009

Bit of this, bit of that.

I've just booked the guys in for a suit fitting. We're going back to the two places we went to before - the Wedding Centre and Jolliffes - and they'll try on the various different combinations of suits that we both liked, get the guys measured and then book the suits! This is all happening next Monday and I'm kinda pleased it's finally getting sorted. It's been 'hanging' for a while and it makes me a bit nervous...

I'm also going to see my wonderful dress today. It'll need some alterations but I get to check that it's perfect in every other way! I'm looking forward to it :)

I have just contacted the registry office in Gloucestershire, which is the county where our marriage will take place. We had some questions so that's now all sorted.

I've also been looking at hair styles for me and the bridesmaids. I just need to find a hair stylist then that's sorted too!

Not long now. Less than 14 weeks....!

No comments:

Post a Comment