Wednesday 5 August 2009

All sorts...!

Ooh, I have lots to tell! Firstly, we're really close to booking our honeymoon!! We've found a village/resort/hotel that we like and we're going to do a bit more research before booking. All looks fab though! Once it's booked I'll give you all the details :)

In preparatiopn for our honeymoon, I've been looking into changing my name on my passport. I can do this before the wedding but I have to send in my current passport and the new passport will be post-dated to the date of our wedding. That means I can't travel abroad so I have to wait until after our trip to Denmark in September. I'll then be able to fly on our honeymoon as Mrs Lytzen! How exciting!

I've also had the quote back for the flowers for the wedding. Slightly more than I had thought it would be but Frans assures me that it's fine, if that's what I want. I do love him so! I may make a few cut backs - I think a review may be in order. The flower arrangements sound wonderful though and I can't wait to see them on the day.

We've also been on a music hunt. Well, Frans more than me. Frans is in charge of all the music for the day and so far he seems to be doing a great job. All the ceremony music is sorted and we have leads for the evening music and in-between stuff.

It's all coming together now. Only 15 weeks left!

No comments:

Post a Comment