Friday 16 October 2009

Typical!

So my passport is back already. They said it could take a few months but it came back in less than two weeks! At least it's sorted now and it's one less thing for me to worry about.

Speaking of worrying, I had a little panic attack last week about the bridesmaids shoes. Their dresses were ready to be picked up and I realised that they needed to be altered but there were no shoes! My bridesmaids have now ordered their shoes and they should be here at the start of next week. There's five weeks until the wedding and it can take up to four weeks for the shoes to be dyed so fingers crossed nothing goes wrong.

We have now sorted out some more 'detail' stuff like table and room decorations. I've also booked the coach that will be taking some of the evening guests to the wedding reception. There's not much left to do now :) The guys all need to buy their shoes, I need to sort out what's happening with the bridesmaids hair, then I think it's just the seating plan left!

I also had my hen do last weekend. Fabulous! The girls did a wonderful of job of organsing everything AND keeping it all secret. I know I've already said it but THANK YOU!

Only five more weeks....!

No comments:

Post a Comment