Saturday 2 May 2009

Wedding gowns again.

I've just got back from trying on dresses again. After going to The Bridal House in Aston Clinton on Thursday (April 30th), I found myself feeling really torn between the dresses I liked there and the two dresses I liked from Marlow. So I made an appointment to go back to Marlow and I tried on the dresses again. I've decided that I'm definitely having one of the dresses from Aston Clinton. It's so exciting! I've made an appointment to go back there on Wednesday evening to try on my favourites again. I'm really looking forward to it. The staff are so friendly and genuine. I feel like they really care about me and my wedding. And the gowns are gorgeous. It's going to be difficult choosing 'the one' but I do have one in my head that might just pip the others to the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment