Wednesday 8 April 2009

Keeping you all updated

I've decided that for now, this blog will be a great way to keep everyone in the loop about our upcoming wedding. So, first I'll fill you in with what we already know. Our venue is the Swan Hotel in Bibury. It's gorgeous and in a lovely, peaceful village at the edge of the Cotswolds. We just need to confirm a date....

Then there are the rings! We've got them sorted too (from Smooch). Very exciting! And Mark is of course doing the photography :)

So that leaves absolutely everything else. I can't wait to start dress shopping but I do have some ideas. Will be interesting to see if the final outfit is anything like what I imagined. I need to round up my bridesmaids and hit the shops!

My final thought goes to Gem - thanks for the wonderful (and very useful) wedding planner. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment